CoronavirusHow County Credit Union is responding
The Heartland Credit Union Charitable Foundation has approved a $2,500 grant to support County Credit Union’s pandemic relief initiatives!
We will use the money to purchase:
- Sneeze guards for our conference room, so the board of directors and supervisory committee may continue to meet in person.
- Laptops for staff, in the event the credit union has to close the office.
We’re thankful for the Foundation’s investment, as it will enhance our ability to serve our members and the community!
To better serve our members, we will allow general access to our lobby starting Monday, May 18, 2020.
|Monday:||10 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||10 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday:||10 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Monday:||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday:||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
We respond to emails sent to email@example.com between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- We will offer entry by appointment as needed at times other than those listed above.
- Lobby doors will be wedged open and floors marked for 6-foot increments (social distancing) from entry to table, and then to teller windows and/or ATM.
- A table with cover will be utilized for source documents and sanitized regularly during office operations. The deposit desk will be removed from the lobby until further notice.
- The number of members in the branch will be monitored, and we will try and limit total persons in the branch, remembering that there is a maximum of six employees at any time.
- Staffing levels will be increased during lobby hours to provide service efficiently and quickly to our members.
- Pens will not be re-used, and a trash can will be provided if members want to discard them.
- We will not require masks for members entering for a transaction, but will request via signage that they wear one and provide one if needed.
- Staff will always wear masks while members are in the office.
- For staff safety, there will be no food consumption in member-facing offices and the teller line.
- Members will be asked to use hand sanitizer (provided by CCU) before proceeding to teller windows.
- Ventilation at the teller line will be increased using our fan for increased safety.
- A teller drawer will be kept in place to process “Stop, Drop & Go” box until 4 p.m. on days with 2 p.m. closing.
- The lobby seating and deposit station will be rearranged to maintain 6-foot separation for members entering the branch.
A Message from Our CEO, David Bueneman.
Coronavirus is having a dramatic impact on our lives, businesses and possibly your finances.
I want to update you on what we are doing to keep our Members and Staff safe. County CU is following the guidance of global health experts at the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on preventing the spread of the virus. We are reminding our employees about frequent hand-washing, and we are regularly cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment. We ask that if you feel sick that you remain home and away from the general population. #Don’tBeASpreader.
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, until Monday, May 18, 2020
- Our lobby hours will be 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with all other lobby access by appointment only.
- We will waive foreign ATM fees and CO-OP Shared Branch transaction fees.
- We will answer our Members’ phone calls from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday to provide the best service we can possibly deliver during this time of crisis.
And a quick reminder, our online banking, bill payer, mobile app with remote deposit capture, debit cards and credit cards are available to you 24 hours a day, in sickness and in health. Thank you for trusting us with your business.
County Credit Union